Happy Gum Drops
Designer: Living Libations
Handmade with love
Happy Gum Drops contains the purest of the pure super-critical extracts and essences. Essential oils are perfectly potent, often hundreds of times stronger than the herbal extraction of the same plant. Genuine distillations of plants, flowers, seeds, roots, and trees have been used for centuries. Every oil has hundreds of botanical components. Each one of the oils in these formulas is carefully selected by Nadine for its individual and synergistic effects to maintain happy mouths. These organic and wild-crafted ingredients anoint all areas of oral care.
If you like flossing, you will love Happy Gum Drops! If you don’t like flossing, you will love Happy Gum Drops! A drop on floss, a drop for a gum massage, and a drop in a salt mouth-rinse is great. A drop on a proxa brush, sulca brush, and rubber-tip stimulators may also help give you a clean, beautiful smile.
- These concentrates (water and alcohol free) can be added to salt-water for an excellent mouthwash.
- One drop added to a dry tooth brush (good-bye toothpaste)
- One drop added to a dry toothbrush and then dipped in (aluminum-free) baking soda, or salt.
- Massaged into gums, especially areas where the pockets are low and the dentin is exposed.
- One drop on tongue-scrappers
- One drop on tongue through the day for fresh breath
- One drop gargled in water for sore throats
- One drop on cankers sores; herpes lesions
- Apply one drop several times a day to any oral wound, laceration, incision to ease pain,
- reduce inflammation, keep the incision clean and generate new cells.
- One drop to your string of floss, getting the Gum drops between each and every single tooth is very effective.
- Diminished canker sores
- Eases herpes
- Boosts immune systems and sinuses
- Soothes sore throats
- Keeps toothbrush clean
Ingredients super-critical extracts and essences of seabuckthorn berry, rose otto, oregano, peppermint, clove, tea tree, cinnamon, and thyme linalool.
* all LIVING LIBATIONS ingredients are organic or wildcrafted